Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - You're teasing me, aren't you?

Thank you so much for this latest release!

aaahhhh~ These two are just too cuuuutteee!!!

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for the next few chapters
for the next few chapters things are going to be diabetic but after some conflicts *cough* *cough* another love rival (akane's past crush before the bf that dumped her in ch 1), after talking it out, Akane actually like her past crush more so they decided to break up
but the thing is
I was just kidding and none of what I said is true, sorry not sorry for making you have a heart attack or get anraged lol

Thank you so much for continuing to translate this series! This is one of my favorites, and I love how these two are developing.

I love how mature and understanding this couple is. Both of them are very open and honest to each other even before they started dating. 🥰
I also love how opposite their personalities are. Ugh! I love them both! 😍😍

Thanks for the update! 😘

Lmao Akane it's a little too late to assume a (supposedly) "mature lady" role he's already seen your drunk shenanigans on at least three occasions. That said, I hope she realises that she is mature in her own way, a way that Yamada appreciates way more.

ALSO kind of excited for when Yamada gets to hear her feelings (I doubt he's completely unaware but still!). He's so emitted thoo ajaksks. They're adorable, thanks to cafe neighbour lady for her very relatable reaction.

Thank you for the update!

This is sooooo cute. It's nice how Yamada really thought about her words instead of brushing it off :)

I felt the girl beside them in the cafe is just like me when i hear a couple flirting. Its just feel cringy if its in real life .. but of course they are sooo cute here

Wait wait wait now that i reread this it's kinda obvious.. yamada's answer at the stairs in ch 24 is sooooooo nnnggghhhh

Double-page supporter
They are so sweeeeet.
Thank you for the update!!

BXP

I wish we could read their conversation on the phone. They are so cute already!!! Plus, I love how the artist draw shoes, especially All Stars 😍. (Yamada's feet while he is sitting at the cafe are lovely)

Users who are viewing this thread