Yamada to Sensei

I love this. I love romances no matter how odd it is... Unhealthy & odd for sure... At least it's not just s*x. Mangas (not hentai) just about that are way worse lol.

I find this interesting, I'm starting to like it every chapter. IDK, I just find it entertaining and a good read to pass the time.

Those that are complaining about the manga, just stop reading it if you dont like where it's going or where you THINK it's going. It's just a fictional story, and IRL cases similar rarely happen that often. And yes, we get it that it's an unhealthy and odd relationship between the two, you guys dont have to keep repeating it, we can see it plain as day.

Sorry, just a little rant as I keep seeing in other comment sections, including this one, that people keep complaining about *insert manga name here* are very unsavory and are "trash", when you know what you were getting yourself into by the description and readings of the first few chapters.

Contributor
@hotjoemama
idk why it is completed when it has like 5 raw chaps on mangasum
status.jpg

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I CANT EVEN
Funny thing is, I cant even tell if the author is male or female. Frankly it could be both trying to fulfill their fantasies.

Definitely want to see how this ends. It gets more surreal every chapter.

literally all this guy needs is therapy and maybe a dog; move to a new apartment. he should not be teaching since he became emotionally dependent on yamada.

if you relate to MC, please seek a therapist.

What are people talking about incels and cringe? Does nobody enjoy reading this? I could give less a shit about tits, but reading the MC spiral into madness is kind of entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people saying this is cringe? I love my shoujo mangas but those are way more cringe than this, and seeing this type of MC is pretty new and fresh so its a nice change that he doesnt get saved everytime.

This manga is good. When i read this i feel like I'm in a dream where everything is so confusing, where the events are all mixed up and the people in my dream pop up randomly then disappear. I have no idea whats going on in manga, i dont understand the girls motives. However, i can feel the pain that the male character goes through. Hopefully things will make sense once the manga has been fully translated.

Users who are viewing this thread