Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Thanks for the hard work on this series, it's become one of my favorite shoujo series I've ever read. This chapter was so sweet like the others.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my heart!!
Please no rivals or anything at this point, and please don't end it before they've at least had 9 children.

That’s all he’s been thinking about 😭 they are so sweet and I love that everything gets resolved swiftly and they confront their feelings honestly. Thank you for the chapter!

I'm glad the FL has some courage to assure him. They're both so precious

Aggregator gang
A rival at this moment wouls ruin this series for me, I hope the author doesn't goes for that route like every other Shoujo author

I love yamaguchi I’m so jealous he’s so sweet and hot are frickin kiddingggg. Also I’m hoping for no rival like everyone else but ik there’s gonna be one since there always is 😔

You know what? She might just be my favorite shoujo female lead. She's really proactive and makes an effort to grow and improve herself. Both of them being clear with each other about their feelings and communicating properly makes this series such a SATISFYING read. I looove that there's no home-wrecking (apart from the occasional enforcement of the Ishizaki agenda). Bruh, even the fireworks were on board! They didn't interrupt the confession! Destined for success.

Cuuuuuuute 😍😍...I need more chapters like this man...just them being cute with no complications

Aggregator gang
me a few hours ago: Huh, what's that sparkly looking Shoujo title doing on my to read list? I don't read stuff like that anymore?
me now: OOOHhhh mYYY BabiEEEEES! You're so damn precious!!!! 😭😭

It's great how simple the mangaka keeps the story, puts a nice focus on the couple's dialoges.
I'm a sucker for characters that keep on switching between awkward / cute / sexy / honest / grumpy, this kind of ML is super nice (and of course Satsuki is really cool too)!

Thanks for working on this manga!

honestly the cutest and most perfect shoujo couple!! any time they have some kind of insecurity or hurdle, they help each other to get past it and build a stronger bond with each other and WE LOVE TO SEE IT!

Characters with good communication skills, very nice. Every chapter is a pleasure. Thank you, blueberry!

Users who are viewing this thread