Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Thank you so much-blueberry sama for translating it!!!

this manga never fails to deliver!! I love how he confessed!!!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask if she has any reason to think he doesn't like her or is she just going full yamato nadeshiko(never go full yamato nadeshiko)

And then author ruined my joke

ohhhh myyy gahhhhh i thought the story is gonna drag and have the main leads insecure for too long but thisssss...! is much much better. (and two confessions in one chapter what. cliche mangas be shaking in their boots!!)

Ahhhh i love yamaguchi for being so straightforward. Really saved so much time! Lol. T

AHHHH i am so happy that this chapter didn't end with a cliff hanger 👽🤠

Next chapter: Please continue to be a good friend of mine.

Fake hope hurts. Please don't be this. Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
I’m surprised we got a confession from the ML and an acceptance to his confession in the same chapter WITHOUT any interruptions!!! And the story wasn’t dragged on too. Now I can only hope there isn’t any stupid misunderstanding that will happen now that they’re dating or an ex/love rival that came out of nowhere and try to mess with the relationship because they’re jealous... hopefully I’m not hoping for too much.

Yaahhh yahhh!!! The most non complicated and sweetest confessions!! Why can't we have more of these wholesome shoujo mangas?? Ugh they're so cute I can't even ☺️

@/everyone
Translator Misa here! Just want to drop by and thank you all for taking the time to leave a comment and your valuable thoughts! Thank you for reading and for your support! 😊

Double-page supporter
Beautiful chapter, You could feel the time move and slow down. two direct clear confessions, nothing but fireworks in those eyes

Users who are viewing this thread