Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Dex-chan lover
This is an awesome, hilarious manga. Not everyone agrees with me about this one. Certainly it has things that ought to be weaknesses--it tends to be episodic, what might be called the "main" plot lines putting in an appearance only every once in a while and rarely advancing at all. The characters are shallow, the events nonsensical, and certain kinds of things happen again and again.
But! The characters, while not deep, are all very individual and they all radiate style and panache; they step on the page and force you to pay attention to them. Especially the girl, who is a force of nature in her own peculiar way. The comedy is laugh-out-loud; it almost doesn't matter how often they invoke the same character quirks to drive the action, because it's done so smashingly every time. And now and then, when it dips a little deeper and goes for a bit of emotion, it's surprisingly touching and satisfying. This has an enduring place in my favourites list.
I believe it's been ages since anyone scanlated a chapter; I dearly wish it would get picked up and finished.

Love this manga a lot, it was a lot of fun to read whats been there so far. Really hope it continues to get scanlated soon

It's one of my favorites.... I've been waiting for the last few chapters since a very long time. I wish we could have it completed here....

Dex-chan lover
I really loved this one, even the art is nice in my opinion, so I'm hoping to see the end of it too

Dex-chan lover
waaa i want more chapters so close so far from the ending and it has already been a long time!

Aggregator gang
Hi I saw that you all want the last few chapters updated. Someone is doing it and is up to ch. 147 as of Dec. 9 2019 which is the end of the manga. They had wanted to finish the manga and with this chapter are done. You can read it here at http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/perfect_girl_evolution/

Group Leader
@Wendy, thanks!
About the ending:

Hmm, so the ending is just "same old, nothing changed" after all those chapters, lol?

They updated chapter 137 months ago... You guys can check their website 😁

Dex-chan lover
I read a good chunk of this manga ages ago, then the site where I was reading it never went on with the tl and in time I forgot about it.
Some days ago I happened to remember about it, then I searched for the name (yeah I forgot even that 🤣 tried “manga with dark girl and 4 handsome boys” on Google and somewhat worked)...and after about a week here I am, having completed the read (thanks for @Wendy for the link to the last chapters)

What to say about the ending? Well...
considering that it’s an episodic manga, it’s an ending delivered with the same style, so it’s okay. But as always the goal for the author was to put them “together” (big word here, considering that yeah something changed but they aren’t even an official couple) and nothing more and that’s sad; I know that the main couple -and often the whole group- already had lots of adventures, but for a manga this long, I feel that something more could have been made.
I’m okay with Sunako not changing much and that was foreseeable while reading, her and Kyouhei are an unconventional couple and it’s not a bad thing.
But I still feel that I would have liked to see a “some time later” ending to know whatever everyone was up to...especially the main couple, obviously (and Nakahara+Tama, hope she’ll gets the love she deserved).

(P.S. on a side note, Sunako is depicted as dark and “ugly” various times but when she’s drawn like a proper human is really beautiful)

All considered, good manga that I enjoyed and I’m glad to have remembered it after so many years to see how it ended.
Even if the manga ended the tl months ago I still wanna thank the team for the effort 🙇🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread