Yami no Moribito

Dex-chan lover
Oh, neat, I liked the first one. Art has such a different look and feel it almost felt like a different work altogether. I can't help but note there seems to be more emphasis on Balsa's femininity, like the subtle focus of her bosom. Never really saw that in the previous title.

Dex-chan lover
This looks great. I saw the anime of Seirei no Moribito, and really enjoyed how Balsa is a genuinely strong female character. I hope there is more to this one

Damn, your timing to take up this translation couldn't be any better since I just finished watching seirei no moribito anime just a couple hours ago!
Much appreciated, will be looking forward to next capters!

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but note there seems to be more emphasis on Balsa's femininity

I hate this.
Why every characters have to be "cute"?
As a reader of the books I always liked and preferred her wild appearance.

weird imoho that the light novels arent out there at all. only the 2 first books, would expect the light novels guys been all over it like they do on the chinese translations.

Fed-Kun's army
It is a real shame that the translation of the books never got further than the second one.

MD@Home
How could I not notice this until now? This story is awesome! :D Definitely checking out the prequel.

Dex-chan lover
It's just a little too old to get into all the current LN hype. Or maybe it's because it has some actual sensible plot instead of being a stupid power fantasy (not that Balsa isn't plenty kickass...)? Who knows ...

Either way there's also a live-action series and it's actually not too bad. Worth a look I'd say for those interested.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for picking up the manga, I never knew that there are another manga sequel to the first adaptation. I like the art, and I feel like the Josei demographic isn't really corrects, since it feels like I'm reading a seinen manga.

@Harjeli

Manga's which are completed by the authors but not the scanalated version is shown here. I know its confusing but you know its the end when the last chapter has "-end" at the end of the chapter's name description.

Glorious. Such a shame the novels never did get past vol 2. I hope one day some kind soul would TL the novels.

Users who are viewing this thread