Yami no Moribito

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,500
Oh, neat, I liked the first one. Art has such a different look and feel it almost felt like a different work altogether. I can't help but note there seems to be more emphasis on Balsa's femininity, like the subtle focus of her bosom. Never really saw that in the previous title.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
1,101
This looks great. I saw the anime of Seirei no Moribito, and really enjoyed how Balsa is a genuinely strong female character. I hope there is more to this one
 
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Messages
7
Damn, your timing to take up this translation couldn't be any better since I just finished watching seirei no moribito anime just a couple hours ago!
Much appreciated, will be looking forward to next capters!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
1,974
I can't help but note there seems to be more emphasis on Balsa's femininity

I hate this.
Why every characters have to be "cute"?
As a reader of the books I always liked and preferred her wild appearance.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
3
weird imoho that the light novels arent out there at all. only the 2 first books, would expect the light novels guys been all over it like they do on the chinese translations.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
395
It is a real shame that the translation of the books never got further than the second one.
 
MD@Home
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
853
How could I not notice this until now? This story is awesome! :D Definitely checking out the prequel.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
1,390
It's just a little too old to get into all the current LN hype. Or maybe it's because it has some actual sensible plot instead of being a stupid power fantasy (not that Balsa isn't plenty kickass...)? Who knows ...

Either way there's also a live-action series and it's actually not too bad. Worth a look I'd say for those interested.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
581
Thank you so much for picking up the manga, I never knew that there are another manga sequel to the first adaptation. I like the art, and I feel like the Josei demographic isn't really corrects, since it feels like I'm reading a seinen manga.
 
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Messages
338
@Harjeli

Manga's which are completed by the authors but not the scanalated version is shown here. I know its confusing but you know its the end when the last chapter has "-end" at the end of the chapter's name description.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
860
Glorious. Such a shame the novels never did get past vol 2. I hope one day some kind soul would TL the novels.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top