Yamu ni Yamarenu! - Ch. 1 - Big-breasted Demon and Yandere Fox

Dex-chan lover
MC: "You killed me once, and just stabbed me, saying you're gonna kill me again, but it's OK, I love you, and forgive you."
Personally, terribly off-putting, I actually lost family once (almost 2x) irl, they got knifed by their girlfriend cuz she didn't want them to leave. Once to an uncle, and the almost was my dad...
Is your bloodline a crazy girl magnet or something? (Sorry if this sounds insensitive)

Dex-chan lover
So he basically has a harem of yandere. And this whole time it was who could kill him first then kill herself to win. I'm more surprise he was able to lived through building the harem.

Supporter
Everytime I see something like this, I am reminded of that weird manga I read so long ago. I am not even sure if it was a hentai manga. The girls wanted a piece of the MC and literally tore him apart to pieces. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll be able to summon cow a some point :lul: Thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
In his past life he was a psycho with healing magic that used cows to blow people and even gods away with yandere servants. Now he's a great sage who has a whole harem of yanderes ready to hunt him down at any cost. That demon just signed her own death warrant.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh I recognize this art style...
I mean Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan is good though so I dunno.

That said I'm kinda iffy on this 1st chapter, on the one hand it's kinda interesting but on the other I can already forsee the entire series play out in my head. Alot of repeat basic yandere tropes with a new girl constantly but same premise and jokes.

Dex-chan lover
I stand firm on my muscle-mommy-supremacy hill. You can slay me here, but you can never sway me.
Makes me think of another yandere manga that was unfortunately seemingly dropped by the tl’ers, where the mc is a guild master and everyone that is with his guild is a yandere for him.
You cant just drop a grenade like that and NOT link that sauce bro.

Users who are viewing this thread