Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 229 - Anjou-san's Intense but Pleasurable Special Training

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
3,399
Deep and passionate kiss :meguu:

azjug5.jpg


thank you for translation
The number of sets wouldn't be the only going up if that was me
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
824
Is there an inverse relationship between shortness of chapter and how lewd it is?
Are we getting FOUR PAGES here too?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 2, 2024
Messages
336
I totally forgot how this manga beggins bcs the schedule is slow so I started to read chapter 1 again. Im so surprised how this manga stucked like there is no development and the worst thing is how the drawing turned so basic compared to chapter 1
The drawings are objectively the best they’ve ever been. What are you flapping your lips about? And no development? Brother, are you illiterate?
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 12, 2025
Messages
38
The drawings are objectively the best they’ve ever been. What are you flapping your lips about? And no development? Brother, are you illiterate?
I compared the first chapter with this (drawings), I think the first was superlative better. Its been months with chapters about anjou studying or tokio with the other girl (as a fan of side couples this is the worst I ever seen).
Just my point of view, I remember when I found this manga some years a go and rushed all the chapters availñable I don't feel the same anymore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top