Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Anjou-san and Seto-kun

Not really sure why is everyone comparing nagatoro with anjou. It's a whole different thing y'know. (especially after this chapter)

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me when my classmate in HS answered almost the same to a similar question. It was, “would you pick a virgin or a non-virgin girl as your bride?” And he replied, “I’d pick the one I love.”
It threw me off-guard since he had the image of a flirty-comedic-type of guy.

Anw, great chapter. Thanks TLs. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how the Seto are drawn with a big bubble of text in front of his face during the flashback. It shows how much Anjou actually cares about him.
Nice to see that technique used in a manga once in a while.

Well for Seto, but Anjou is treating it as if it were nothing, she has experience, she knows what will happen if he begins to fall seriously in love, he will end up harder and worse before interacting with her.

Dex-chan lover
I knew he didn't really care if she's a virgin or not. His issues with being close to her are all about his feelings of inadequacy.

Dex-chan lover
@Shayne
People lack confidence, so their jimmies get rustled whenever they learn they are not the only person their partner had sex with. Morals and upbringing seem to play a major role in that.

Users who are viewing this thread