Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Anjou-san's Training

Contributor
And so, his training begin.
I hope he will look like that later :
73660.jpg

Dex-chan lover
a lot of guys in my family are like this with smells, to the point where we actually start differentiating females by smell even if when we aren't attracted to them. It was actually pretty useful back in the days of watching my little nieces, since I can tell who messed with what by the smell they leave. Though, that might just be because the females in my family have abnormally strong BO.

Dex-chan lover
oh come on, just get a room already.

and author-san, please, show it to us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@happily_grim right, so what's not to get? of course you won't like the smell of sweaty dudes if you're a dude, unless you're a gigantic flaming homo. likewise, some people like the smell of sweaty dudes more than others, that's something else that's called a fetish. no need to overthink it.

Dex-chan lover
If she doesn't mind his smell, it's an indication their genetic compositions are suitable for procreation, increasing the chances of healthy children.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao who know that might be what attracted her in the first place.

Someone gave her some small size shirts or someting.The clothes are she wear too big for her🙃

Dex-chan lover
Becoming better for a girl im real proud boy not like those bitches that only know finger exercises lol yes what youre thinking the bad and the good.

Anjou youre just too much for my dirty heart that gal/cute gap you have is just too much.

Reading this manga also makes me really thirsty.

Contributor
God that's gross. Yet somehow cute. Who knew that a gyaru manga can be purer than a normal one?

@Kaarme

>If she doesn't mind his smell, it's an indication their genetic compositions are suitable for procreation, increasing the chances of healthy children.

Based, and based by actual science. Also I don't know that kind of beansprout the guy is, but running 5km is actually kinda not that easy, especially in the summer. I mean, for a beansprout.

Aggregator gang
Good job king , 5 sit ups today 100 in the future, keep at it king

Users who are viewing this thread