Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Anjou-san and Masamune

Dex-chan lover
Not to start the age old Cat vs Dog argument but damn this got me. I primarily own cats and I have one that's getting up there. Seeing this reminds me I'm going to have to live through him dying. It's not something you want to be reminded of... :'(

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, reminds me of the old stray cat that we had on our neighborhood. Idk if she died of old age or was just killed by whatever. She just disappeared one day without a trace.

Dex-chan lover
.. hmm this chapter is wonderful. But there is a detail that bother me a bit.
During the peak scene , Seto is holding the hand of Anjou and look like that was him whom do it, this part should have been better showed (A new situation where a adolescent looks for strength from her partner instead to going to her mother), the linked hands should have had an exclusive vignette.

Dex-chan lover
When you read a manga and just... stop for a moment because it also reminded you of something sad and painful.
I remember burying my own dog when it died of old age. I had to sit alone for a long time after that.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has had a lot of cats in my life this hits me really hard

Dex-chan lover
Where's that prepared for trouble but not for this picture. Dang. Good on Seto for being emotional support for his gyaru.

Contributor
Cat that gets to die of old age most likely a happy cat mmm...

Dex-chan lover
He should have gone.
Anna needed him? Maybe, but Masamune needed Anna more.
If she needs someone how can she comfort Masamune?
Be stronger girl!

Group Leader
As someone who's owned a few pets and had to put one down very recently, this hit way too fucking hard. The uncomfortable time period when you lose an animal that's older, the feelings of never seeing them again along with them dying alone in some ditch somewhere, and the helplessness of it all. There's just nothing to do and it fucking sucks. All you can do is grip your pet and cry.

Dex-chan lover
It's always sad when your pet dies, I experienced it many times.

Dex-chan lover
My cats, past and present, the ones here and the ones gone.
What a great chapter.

Dex-chan lover
...Okay this chapter hit way too close to home for me. And, as I can see, not just for me.

Let's all a bit cry together people, in the memory of our dear pets!

Supporter
Never thought this manga would make me cry but fuck me that hit close to home.

Group Leader
...Having lost a cat, and having gone through this exact experience... this hit me harder than I had hoped it would.

Users who are viewing this thread