Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Anjou-san and Masamune

Rereading... I just remembered this chapter while I was thinking about my kitty who passed away some days ago. Masamune always reminded me of her: both sweet old kittens with big eyes. It hurt the first time I read it, thinking about how eventually this was going to happen, and now it hits even closer. It seems that it had the same effect on a lot of readers...
I think this chapter is very very nice, I hope we have more like these in the future. Of course, not with deaths, but chapters in which the characters are put in difficult emotional or intimate situations, so we see their reactions and we can get to know them better (and also maybe see some development).
Also, now that I'm rereading I * just * realized that Seto grabbed Anjou's hand, that's so cute!

This really makes me tear up. I dont have a pet, not anymore. We owned one dog when I was in high school. But no one was always around to take care of him, and when he died years later, I didnt even feel a thing. So much was going on at that time, so many problems, but I realize I shouldve taken care of him better.

I had a cat, but died at the start of 2020. She was being sick for a long while, and one day she had an accident with a car. We took her to the vet, but there was not much they could do, so she passed away after that. I regret not being able to spend her last time with her, but such is life

didnt expect this manga to ever in a million years make me cry... rest in peace masamune.. you old girl <3

Was close with my uncle's dog whenever I went to visit...
Passed away under the truck in the heat, thought I would see him again when I heard his health wasn't good. Took me days to recover and I still feel sad even now

Dex-chan lover
I remember getting emotional when this chapter first came out, my cat had been through a rough Patch of health but she was probably about to get the cone off her head and go back to normal activity.

Sadly she’s gone now, they gave her about 2 months as a prognosis and she ended up living for another 4 years. This chapter will never fail to get me emotional, especially now.

Group Leader
All of the comments are about dead pets... and for good reason. But almost no one noted how cute middle school Anjou was.

Users who are viewing this thread