Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Anjou-San and The Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
Anjou should learn that even if she doesnt have bad intentions, when a girl like her tease that/too much a boy with such low self-esteem like him who is concious of his appearance, even if she really likes him, if he doesnt get it she may end up hurting him making him even more concious of himself.
Well, this is manga so everything is fine since with a little hair gel the ugly duckling can transform into a lady killer.

damn maboy has become a man !
@Celize i have been thinking that the girl who get molested in the train will soon appear in this school fest .
but yeah i hope no rival will appear .

Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason I really don't think he's that dense. Yeah, he may be clueless, but Anjou's also pretty good at hiding her feelings. It's noticeable that the only times she drops the teasing to be serious is whenever he's putting himself down. Because of that, she's rarely straightforward with him, and he's not the kind of dude to know much about social cues.

Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason I actually disagree that he's clueless. In fact he seems to have entertained the idea of being with her, if he hadn't then her saying she's just joking about being his girlfriend wouldn't have hurt him so badly. I think he's got a clue but he lacks the self esteem to admit to himself that he's worth Anjou's time. A feeling I'm personally familiar with and a feeling that has fucked my chances with girls in the past, I wasn't lucky enough to have someone as persistent and supporting as Anjou to show interest in me.

@FredFriendly i think having an instant makeover is spot on for this one..... he does have a good face anyway.... the only problem is his world war 2 era hair style

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
The combination of old-timey bowl cut and thick-framed glasses really doesn't do Seto favors, to be sure.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Don't forget that these are bi-weekly chapters.
In that time Seto managed to lower his screaming and trembling by like 15%. Not much of a progress, considering how Anjou went from "I'm gonna tease that guy for shit and giggles" to "I can't wait to be with him since it's always fun and I don't know why (but in reality she probably knows why)". Sharkbro had like 3 chapters worth of story, yet he developed nicely (maybe too fast even, but he's only side character).

Anjou's mother should most definitely let her do his hair... Because dang our guy is looking FINE....

Users who are viewing this thread