Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Anjou-san is Lonely

Contributor
@monkeyvoodoo I now have more mad respect for ya. That needs to be posted on the website of the groups that were complaining and left Mangadex like they did recently. Maybe they could learn something from it.

P.S Yea, with that situation, "Facepalm" is definitely an appropriate name for the group. :D

WTF, he jumped as well? then the cart should have fallen on her and with his weight on top of it.

Dex-chan lover
Depending on what country was visited, that charge might have been avoidable on T-mobile or Metro PCS. Just saying. I don't work for T-mobile, but I have them, and a lot of their policies are really fair compared to the lazy, greedy wireless incumbents. There's a reason they went from #4 to #3, beating Sprint senseless along the way, forcing Sprint to try to Merge with T-mobile to survive.

Not saying T-mobile's perfect or anything, but I left Verizon for them a while back, and things are so much better and cheaper for my family now.

Edit: Also, stairs are something that shouldn't be messed with. You can seriously hurt yourself (or someone else) or even die if you're not careful on them.

@arcsalvo His problem is, with Sprint, international roaming is free on phones, but not tablets. He brought both, and assumed it was free on both, and used a shitload of data on his iPad.

Kinda hilarious tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama and his Bad Luck Boy Love Curse which causes embarrassing homosexual misunderstandings when he is trying to talk closely with men between passerby's

Anjou is right about worrying about tests. I always had that problem until a prof gave me a talking to and I had great improvement

Fed-Kun's army
@deleteTF Unlike running a website which you have to pay server fee and hosting fee and even stuff like CloudFlare, scanlating costs almost nothing. Rae’s are usually available in many places, or if you’re paying for it, still relatively cheap. Like a photography or drawing hobby, it will take some money to buy the necessary things to get it going, and most of the time it comes from pocket money, not a Patreon or donation.

If one wants money from scanlating, they should look for an actual job in official manga publishers. But I doubt scanlators didn’t know about that; they just chose to not go for it. 1) Getting a real job is troublesome to people, dealing with job requirements and all 2) Pay isn’t as high as donation from illegal fans, with most popular series exceeding many publishers’ scanlator salary.

Are there any frames of this manga that shows clearly that Toyoda has HUGE TITS?

You know, for science.

Group Leader
@zakuzakuzakuzaku some of hatigarm's baleeted chapters have some prime examples. we'll be releasing those over the coming weeks.

i've been either out of the country, or away from home for a month. i'm now back home again, so release cadence should pick up.

I have to say I love this for the fact that there was 2 easy ways to avoid getting that bill, a) have Finnish prepaid card b) use correct device 8)

Double-page supporter
@kn1000a Well i guess that makes sense, I Still think that asking for donations is fine, but i see why many people dislike it.

Dex-chan lover
You have my continued condolences. :p

Also, can't blame the teacher, what the fuck Anjou-san.

Dex-chan lover
I'd put money on the teacher only being mad because he could get in trouble for it/would have to do paperwork if one of the idjits killed themselves on the stairs with that thing while he's nearby and patrolling the school after classes ended.

Dex-chan lover
Your great leader could always call sprint and ask if they'll reduce or forgive for just this instance, sincerely explain what happened and they'll forgive it lol.

I did this exact same thing once before, with sprint even LOL

America truly is backwards when it comes to the internet, rather ironically.

Dex-chan lover
your great leader is truly stupid, and for that we love him

also jesus christ anjou's a fucking idiot sometimes. literally could have killed him and herself with that shit

Second person to tell him he was a good teacher and he’s still doesn’t know what he should do for a his future.

Users who are viewing this thread