Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Toyoda-san is Bad at Science

Double-page supporter
The side character dude is annoying. Toyoda is fun but he's boring, annoying and kind of creepy, even compared to Seto.

Fed-Kun's army
That's a really unfortunate misunderstanding, Inuma. Can't pound Toyoda's guts if she thinks you're the one getting your guts pounded.

F

Is there any particular reason this translation is so far behind? As far as I know there's raws for up to chapter 54.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like this will be the part where our heroine might start distancing herself from the MC due to guilt... Pretty standard stuff

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Polo "Reimu actually held all Anjou releases hostage in order to force me to finish work I'd promised another group member I'd do on another series. Expect future releases to be closer to our usual schedule of averaging every few days to a week. My copy of volume 4 is supposed to arrive Monday, so chapters 49+ should be completed with tank scans. We'll eventually be replacing the existing magazine chapters with better tank versions, and work IS still in-progress on gap chapters, as well as volumes 1 and 2."-monkeyvoodoo

@Polo because our cleaner was on vacation and thus without his main computer for basically an entire month, and then when he got back home, I held Anjou hostage until he finished cleaning the first chapter of another series he'd promised another group member 2 months ago.

You're welcome. ^_^

@ReimuHakurei Still seems pretty weird to be this far behind, I mean even the most recent raw chapter has been out for a month already.

Waaaah why isn't my free manga getting done faster! If you go any slower I swear I'll actually buy it.

@Polo I mean, we've released 12 full chapters over the course of about 3 months, all while during one full month of that period, our group's sole cleaner was on vacation, and with the fact that all of our group members have actual real-life jobs that will occupy most of our time.

Also, "most recent raw chapter has been out for a month already"... uh, what? Anjou is published every two weeks in Young King.

This series was SUPER behind when we picked it up, so I'd like to think we've done a pretty OK job at catching up, but if you think you can do it faster, have fun!

1565489693.png

Always excited with every Toyoda chapter. The teasing master is already shifting more to her than Anjou.

Hmm, interesting, so Seto isn't that smart in junior high that he failed every entrance test.

@redsaint considering the other gal doesn't even like Inuya romantically one bit, but Anjou clearly does with Seto, I'm gonna have to go with Seto.

Users who are viewing this thread