Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Toyoda-san is Bad at Science

@Polo I've scanned and translated up to chapter 54, and the Young King BULL special. The cleaner for this series was busy, so we haven't caught up yet. But chapters should be coming out more frequently now. :>

@Polo Hm, it's almost as if we're translating from Japanese, not Korean, and thus that makes absolutely zero difference to us, eh?

i don't know why i just chuckled when i saw a very visible"facepalm <3" right after anjou finds out about seto failing to enter all those schools.

Fed-Kun's army
@Polo Scanlators for the most part do this stuff on their free time and often without pay. They do this because it is a fun hobby for them and because they want to share their favorite manga with other fans. If you are reading unofficial scanlations on sites like this, expect to wait anywhere from days to months for things to get translated.

Be patient, and wait. There are some manga that I've been waiting on for nearly a year now but I don't complain because I'm not the one spending hours of their free time trying to translate and redraw all the panels.

Fed-Kun's army
@Polo If the raw has been out for a month why dont you fucking read that instead of shitting on the people who are doing this for free for people who actually appreciate it and assholes like you who bitch about release times?

Dex-chan lover
[Toyota*] is reading [Boys Love] where us blind readers are reading a [Slice of Life] [Romance] lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what to feel about this guy anymore that restaurant ch was nice but from there .... at least the jealousy thing stopped it was getting very annoying glad it didnt last.

It kinda seems like something may happen between them but at the same time she'll reject him who knows.

Dex-chan lover
oS0LdQA.png

Inuyama is a whole deep mood here.

Contributor
cue side couple being more real and interesting than the main
cue nerd character bad kid background

this is a normal romcom after all!

@Arexty
That passage of thoughts was quite good.

At the worst case, there's a chance Toyoda already has a boyfriend.

Also, I wish we get a chapter Inuyama has a dream where Toyoda's is small and if his feelings about her change.

Inuyama is awesome. I ship him and Toyoda, but lets be real..........MC actually has a backstory!? wtf am I reading? this isn't the manga I'm used to!

Dex-chan lover
So, Anjou san. Are you FINALLY going to understand why he wants to study?
Seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread