Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - The Seto-kun That Anjou-san Doesn't Know

Dex-chan lover
That's the good stuff.

And all it took was a little eavesdropping and horrible self-inflicted guilt.

Page 7 and I felt my heart drop into my stomach with a thud.
It's been years since I graduated.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@twinklecake "She looks bony as fuck without her clothes on tbh"

and

icarushector "@twinklecake having thought she was pretty boney from the down the shirt shots I wasn't exactly surprised. She actually looks like a skinny high school girl, which almost feels weird."

She may look bony because she's athletic, it was shown in these two past episodes:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/478358/1

and

https://mangadex.org/chapter/486947/1

Dex-chan lover
So this is what the translator meant when he said we were getting a lot of plot next chapter, I C, I C

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we're getting to see how Anjou thinks of Seto besides "lol he's so adorable when he's flustered." We haven't gotten a lot of Seto's character besides being easily embarrassed, aloof, and someone how takes studying seriously, so this kind of development seems to be needed.

Dex-chan lover
When the translator said there would be a lot of development I though there was gonna be some modest tracks of PLOT this chapter not actual character development lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Shes just too fucking amazing wtf how god how did you not come up with such a perfect being Anna wouldn't have eaten the fucking magical apple you just suck cuz this girl right here is muuua pure perfection.

Also i realize im a sick bastard when i like the flavor she exudes while feeling down, lol nah makes me want yo comfort her.

Dex-chan lover
Seto's silent meltdown in the middle of the exam over his answer sheet and dropping his supplies re-traumatized me on an intimate level. Anjou-san on the other hand is a pure angel holy smokes. Easily among the best chapters thus far, 10/10.

the moment he realized his answer sheet didn't line up i actually felt my heart drop into my stomach. i've made that mistake before, i haaaaaaate it DX

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge Did that for my mental evaluation test in the army. 4/4'd the block test part(not actually that incredibly hard), but having all of the answers for the next question made most likely for some hilarious results on the mental evaluation part. Got 0/4, which would require you to be a mental wreck or a psychopath and should have invalidated me from most promotions. Many laughs were had for my supposed murderous impulses and florist fantasies.

Kiristääkö vanne päätäsi? -to those who know.

Wtf dude why am i smirking like an idiot

Wholesome development rite here i see

Users who are viewing this thread