Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - The Seto-kun That Anjou-san Doesn't Know

Dex-chan lover
This girl is too adorable and sexy, this ain't right man.

Here is a little food for thought, what is Anna father like? Because her mom is basically her in adult form so i am curious what type of man laced that one.

Wow i was about to cry to see the sad face of anjou. This manga is too wholesome and sweet

Dex-chan lover
Okay there is literally no way you can think she's not into you at this point right? Low self esteem is the only thing holding him back I'm assuming.

Great chapter tho. The only thing holding me back from giving this manga a good rating is knowing Anjou's backstory on why she likes Seto. I'm sure there's a reason behind her liking him, but Idk why the author has dragged it out this far in.

Dex-chan lover
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwJHLS1S7k-6eTprXctZx9pU

Dex-chan lover
if he doesn't man up soon, in some way, i'm gonna be real disappointed

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, despite their slow progress, I enjoy every moment showed by Anjou and Seto. There's no need to rush and take it easy.
This chapter is so cute and made me feeling warm inside. Really, Seto got a very fine girl and if he let her go, it will be a shame on him.

Nod

@gregger why Anjo likes seto was shown. Because of the way she looks and behaves people assume she's an all around a not very respectable person. She assumed Seteo was just a another stuck up nerd who thought the same since he nagged her about turning her homework in on time (he was class president and felt it was his responsibility). Thinking that he was a push over, she then asked him to do her homework for her if he was so worried about, to wit Seto agrees and continues helping her with her homework after school for an undetermined number of days from then on (she just mentions he helps her everyday). It is during this period that she begins to suspect that Seto isn't actually as timid as he appears, and isn't refusing to help her/others because he lacks the will to refuse, but because he just genuinely cares about the concerns and needs of those around him (i.e he cleans the classroom for the slackers because the room will just remain dirty otherwise, he nags Anjo about her homework because the teacher will be put out when they find that one paper is missing, and agrees to tutor her when he finds out classwork is hard for her). Anyway during one of these sessions Anjo happens to come back from the bathroom in time to overhear some boys trying to get Seto to clean the room for them again, giving him a hard time when he refuses because he had agreed to help Anjo first. She hears them tease Seto about hanging out with a 'slut' like Anjo, making remarks about how no one would ever want a "cup used by others over a fresh one right?". Before she can enter the room not only does Seto defend her, but does so in a badass way. Instead of saying something like "hey guys you don't know Anjo! I bet she's a pure virgin deep down inside!" Seto king of men says in a matter of fact manner that he doesn't really know what Anjo is like, but that both cups are unique and he'd just pick whichever cup he liked more. It is then that Anjo realizes that Seto has been effortlessly viewing her as her own unique person the entire time and begins to fall in love with him.

@nod You've done your homework well! Thanks for that summary : it helps keep the story straight in my memory.

To others: Fucking in and of itself is over-rated. It's the getting there that makes it all the sweeter. (imho)

Group Leader
To be quite honest, in this chapter her face reaches ayy lmao levels of proportions on some pages.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Actually-considerate gyaru to the rescue, hopefully.
[Needy sad-kitty-faced Anjou face intensifies.]

Enc

And with that the tiny sliver of progress was halted once more to draw out the manga

Seto needs to point out that if she left him alone so he could study he probably would have built up a lot of anxiety and failed, but since they got close enough that she could leave him that message he was able to get by.

Dex-chan lover
There's not many things out there that felt worse than realizing that your answer sheet doesnt tally.

Users who are viewing this thread