Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - Every Day With Anjou-san is Amazing

Double-page supporter
@Aceathon I really don’t think that’s what it meant. She only started holding back around chapter 49 after she thought she had affected his test scores. Now she’s not doing that anymore because now she knows Seto doesn’t mind.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this translation, it was way easier to understand. Yancha and Seto a best.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the HQ scanlation.
For those that might have missed it, the quote & scene on page 6:
"Wanna go home, together?"
comes from way back when Seto & Anjou first started getting closer shown on page 10 of the flashback in chapter 14.

Contributor
Um, guys, maybe we should've discussed Seto fucking intentionally choosing not to hug her?

Bs8QyB3.png

or maybe this piece of a wuss thought that he lost his chance and gave up for nth time

@N0Mi0 That disappointed me too. Let's just believe he is out of manpower/chadpowers previous last 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ow my heart. Is there a hotline for victims of soul diabeetus? Chapter hit me a like a brick.

Also, that "because I'm never letting you go" is a wonderful callback to what the nurse said before.

Close yet so far. Well done Seto. Should've took the chance, something's still holding him back to go full hard mode. Nevertheless, the critical attack was super effective!

Users who are viewing this thread