Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

My god this main lead is pretty bad. . like really.. after all this chapters the guy still has not grown one bit. . still a buffoon. . I can say this cause I was in his position once. . I dated a beautiful out going girl and cause of her wild personality I grew and built some confidence. . does not matter if i looked like a dork/nerd when i was beside her, I was able to stand tall with confidence when I was with her, cause I knew she loved me for who I am. . But this guy? I honestly want to slap him and say grow up and be a better man for your girl!

Fed-Kun's army
I was thinking how Seto blew a literal "please, put your meat in my baby making oven" invitation, but then I realised that there's honestly zero chance Seto has condoms, so maybe it's for the better. Because remember kids, safety first.

Dex-chan lover
@AndaleTheGreat
yeah joke translations are never funny imo

but at least sometimes they get the basic gist across, so i GUESS it's better than nothing? debatable tho

Hey this reminds me of that one time when someone translated hentai into Aussie English.

This is kinda in between. If you want to meme, you gotta go all the way, man.

Group Leader
@kevytpiima
I was thinking how Seto blew a literal "please, put your meat in my baby making oven" invitation, but then I realised that there's honestly zero chance Seto has condoms, so maybe it's for the better. Because remember kids, safety first.

Ah, but it's probably about a 99.99% chance that "Angie" does have condoms in her purse.

Dex-chan lover
i bet Anjou is just playing the "experienced" one and she would get all blushy if Seto would say yes :D

Users who are viewing this thread