Dex-chan lover
SSSSS: *Posts chapter*

Also SSSSS:

>Whatsapp, Uber and Netflix reference here
>Somehow no Coronavirus reference

You have one job, bro!

Dex-chan lover
*sees this*
Let me guess, everyone here is going to be whining about stolen content that they haven't paid a single thing for and instead of paying the least amount of attention, despite the fact that Mangadex outright notifies you in case of chapter jumps.
Every single time.
I don't mind at all except:
Why change Anjou to Angie at all?
If you're going to be adding your own jokes, why not something more topical like the coronavirus?

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99 But what’s the point of trolling? It just seems pointless IMO. Why not spend that effort translating the next chapter? If that means I’m “whining,” so be it. Fortunately I don’t really care if you think I’m “whining” or not, and I doubt anyone else against the trolling will either. If you’re allowed to have your opinion on the situation, so can other people.

Why translate a random chapter way ahead?

Some people just have no life I guess lol. What a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword Because it's very very easy to ignore it. Try it once, you'll see.
@D1stanc3 Yet you took time to complain about it instead of ignoring it and moving on, seems you two share the "no life" business.

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99 Well I haven’t even read the chapter yet because I’d prefer to read it in order and not be spoiled, so I have ignored it for the most part. And your statement about me ignoring it didn’t answer any of my questions about the point of this trolling. Why spend time purposely making people dislike you, when you could have spent that time doing something more positive? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Double-page supporter
@Darklight99 I’m not an edgelord or keyboard warrior that trolls online, so I wouldn’t know or understand I guess. And if your remark about “whining” is directed towards me, I haven’t whined a single time, unless asking genuine questions is “whining” to you. You keep on bringing up “whining” and “ignoring,” but you’re literally doing the same thing by whining about other people’s comments instead of just ignoring them, like you told me to do three different times. You should take your own advice.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword complaining about SSSSS is whining, saying "no u" isn't changing that. The guy keeps on doing it, and everyone keeps on whining about it. Thinking that releasing chapters out of order makes one an edgelord is hilarious though so keep on replying.

Dex-chan lover
I love these guys purely for the salt they bring about

Almost certain they did it to force Facepalm to crank out the remaining chapters to actually be caught up but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread