Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

Shut up with the "block the group" malarkey. Often times other translation groups will skip chapters that were done like this when they reach them leaving gaps in the chapters and you won't be able to see why they're missing because you blocked the group that made it.

Dex-chan lover
They warned you, if you dont want to be spoiled just listen to the warning

Dex-chan lover
The point is this is a constant pressure on facepalm, they ether release all chapters up to this one or look stupid. It's a sword of damocles.

Aggregator gang
If there was a site where groups like this were banned, one with even a semi-decent reader (as I already don't like MD's) and catalog, I would immediately move to it. Fuck these unfunny "meme" translations, fuck people who consistently translate ahead, and fuck anyone who supports either one. It doesn't matter if it's free. It's worse than nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the latest released chapter? Not even reading it, just wanting to know if this is just SSSS random chapter translation or if he's trying to show what's currently happening in the story

Double-page supporter
@MrGreenFR
Because SSSSS is a fucking troll TL that likes to skip dozens of chapters. If you want proof go check out the TL gaps in the "Mairimashita! Iruma-kun" manga here. I honestly hope he gets corona'd.

Aggregator gang
@Teasday On a totally unrelated note, have you ever considered adding a way to democratically ban groups? Just curious :)

because this is the internet and anyone can say what they want. I'm gonna give my opinion and you can do what you like with it.

Opinion ( not fact): THE TRANSLATION IS JUST BAD MEMES AND I DON'T LIKE IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE IT FUNNY BECAUSE THE MANGA IS ALREADY DESIGNED TO DO THAT. BE BETTER.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@mommunism posted:

On a totally unrelated note, have you ever considered adding a way to democratically ban groups? Just curious :)
No need, you can already ban them personally. You can bypass the voting entirely!

A bunch of series missing chapters because MD can't hold on to any scanlators, but man will they fight tooth and nail for worthless shitposters.

Users who are viewing this thread