Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

Fed-Kun's army
@AkiraZXE Then block them retard, what are you on about? The fact you have full control over what you can and cant do but still required to be babied by a dev. You're upset your free stolen entertainment got translated ahead of time and you're having an autism attack? Block them. Block me, take control of the information you see. Actually sad

Dex-chan lover
Fucking King Crimson! You dared to kill the Rebel Kid, Best Mom #1, even your own Wife/Mother, and now you skipped the chapters and killed all of our Joy!

@Omoni no need to throw a tantrum friend. Wouldn't want you dropping your tendies, I imagine they're getting pretty scarce these days.

Double-page supporter
@Skorneful I mean, I’d say unnecessarily calling someone a “retard” and using the phrase “autism attack” counts as “senseless dribble.” Unless you’re a keyboard warrior edgelord, which I imagine they are.

Aggregator gang
@kuma Right? How dare people be ungrateful to trolls. Anyone who does anything for free needs to be appreciated and coddled.

@Teasday Actually, I do vaguely remember hearing about that when it was in development, I just never saw it happen and forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. Good feature. My idea still sounds pretty good too, though. :)

I just checked the chapter without reading any of the dialogues and nothing shocking happens anyway

Group Leader
@liquidsword
@Skorneful I mean, I’d say unnecessarily calling someone a “retard” and using the phrase “autism attack” counts as “senseless dribble.” Unless you’re a keyboard warrior edgelord, which I imagine they are.

I'm reminded of that old saying, "the pot calling the kettle black"...

Ah man we shitting on facepalm leaving the manga every 3 seconds until someone uploads the ne.... oh wait the last chapter the other group who got tired of the bs was uhh 59 OH WAIT IS SSSS NVM THE TRUE VILLAINS HAVE ARRIVED

Holy fuck this uploader just jumped several chapters ahead wtf is going on with the missing chapters?!?!

Fed-Kun's army
@AkiraZXE Bro, you're having a mental breakdown over free stolen entertainment because it wasnt translated in the order you wanted. You wanna read it in the corrent order bro? Buy the volumes. If you cant do that, wait till the people who can translate it for you for free do it. Do not respond to this, I dont want the ping.

Users who are viewing this thread