Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 163 - Anjou-san Wants to See a Beautiful Moon

Fed-Kun's army
Seto may be timid but when he cooks, he chefs up in the most exquisite way.

“Apologize to her!” One of the best moments in modern rom com history
Seto is literally Japanese Gordon Ramsey. Bro could make a COOK BOOK with his plays.

Dex-chan lover
Come on author-san, you can't do that to us... I mean, you can't introduce a tanned gyaru and just give her that little screen time... :notlikethis:
Hopefully she will return for Toyoda’s brother when he finally gives up on that annoying gremlin Chii

Contributor
their first time is gonna have "outdoor" + "rooftop" tags

Very slowly but surely Seto is becoming more comfortable with physical skinship; he's learning to unleash himself little by little.

No way that's the last time we're seeing Anna's kuro gyaru acquaintance. Assuming "Tokki" is really from her middle school days, that seems like a sign there will be some Anna backstory incoming.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, that should be a 'one way' lock with a thumb-turn on the roof side... Shouldn't be able to lock people inside! School shouldn't be that much of a prison.

disc-exit-oneshot-by-v0-uxuctn6ioxra1.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Statistically speaking, someone's into having their mouth sneezed into.
I ain't judging.
I did some digging on the website, and did not find any exact case of this. 99% of the time, the sneeze was used as a trigger for some other fetish, or used to move clothes. Like 3 total images had sneezing as the actual fetish, or at the very least I had no clue what it could be besides sneezing. There was no sneezing into someone else's mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread