Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 161 - Inuyama-kun Wants to Hear Her Reply

Dex-chan lover
Angry-flustered Toyoda is a blessing 🙏

i'm surprised people are actually so impatient that they read low quality sniper shit which was even a chapter skip. i'll surely stick to the sho habby releases cause i know they are always high quality, thanks guys!
I get scanlation teams beefing with snipers and whatnot, but this is just dickriding lmao

Dex-chan lover
For those who confused and don't remember his confession - it was in chapter 150, i personally totally forgot about how it happened in this 7 months since then😅

Dex-chan lover
yeah quite frankly I don't give a fuck about clout chasing idiots.
I meant negative offense tbh. I honeslty didn't realise until too late that it was a sniped chapter. Perhaps that's a feature Mangadex could implement...? Thank you for bringing this to us barely literate plebs.

Group Leader
I meant negative offense tbh. I honeslty didn't realise until too late that it was a sniped chapter. Perhaps that's a feature Mangadex could implement...? Thank you for bringing this to us barely literate plebs.
oh no worries, I just meant that i'm not about to let that affect our work in any way :wooow:

Double-page supporter
I think she just wants to be friends which i feel would make for an interesting story
What I got from that chapter was she likes him BUT doesn't want the kind of relationship or skinship like Anjou and Seto yet. She wants to stay where they are and talk about their interests like art, gachas, anime etc. but she clearly doesn't want to ignore Inuyama's confession too which she is on board with. As evident of how she keeps asking questions to her friends and how rent free Inuyama is on her mind but is scared that it might put a bit of distance or awkwardness between them should their relationship deepen.

Dex-chan lover
You did not read the next chapter from Sho Habby. That was just a one off random translation from someone else of 162.

And no, Inuyama doesn't get shot down, quite the opposite actually
Yeah, some rando on the Reddit sub was pissed that Facepalm scans was not putting out the chapters fast enough for their liking, not knowing that the head of facepalm scans was retiring and in the process of handing over the scans to Sho Habby to take over. Then once he did, the backlash was swift and merciless. I don't think he's said much since it happened...

Dex-chan lover
What I got from that chapter was she likes him BUT doesn't want the kind of relationship or skinship like Anjou and Seto yet. She wants to stay where they are and talk about their interests like art, gachas, anime etc. but she clearly doesn't want to ignore Inuyama's confession too which she is on board with. As evident of how she keeps asking questions to her friends and how rent free Inuyama is on her mind but is scared that it might put a bit of distance or awkwardness between them should their relationship deepen.
I got that feeling too. We gotta remember that of the girls, Anjou is the... Shall we say, "boldest" of the three, while Toyo is more subdued in her feelings. In a manner of speaking, Toyo is more of an introvert when it comes to the guys, but her interest in Inuyama has been building since the Mascot competition. They share a gacha addiction with each other, and to be honest, their relationship reminds me a little of the one between Nagatoro and her Senpai, based on the most recent chapter, where we learned that she had been impressed with his art skills he showed in His manga that she saw the day they met.
One other thing to consider, Toyo is naturally cautious around guys. She's learned to be comfortable with Inuyama because of their shared interests.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that chapter 162 was removed shows the double standards of rules on this site. 162 didn’t violate any rules and if I recall, chapters, once uploaded, don’t get to be deleted.
I would disagree with that. The Sniper said that if his posting caused enough ruckus, he would remove it voluntarily. There was enough of an uproar over it, especially when it was revealed that the head of Facepalm was retiring, which was the cause for the delay, that he removed it.

Group Leader
People are missing a big point, on top of sniping, posting chapters out of order, skipping a chapter, is one of the most dick things you can possibly do. It's like going to a manga where you're 30 chapters from the end and someone just posts the final chapter. I know, I had to deal with that kind of bullshit with Jitsu Wa. The person who did it is an asshole in that instance, and an asshole in this one. It's a VERY quick way to make sure that no one else in the scanlation fandom will ever work with your ass again.

Don't snipe. Don't skip chapters. It's real fucking simple yet idiots keep failing to comprehend such simple ideas.

Dex-chan lover
Whole lot of idiots in the comments again I see. No, the sniping was not a good thing. Stop being children.
Let me be clear, I'm not defending sniping. That shit is incomprehensibly shitty and detrimental to the community as a whole. It's the equivalent of defecating in the street. I'm merely commenting on the chapter itself, in light of the sniping.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, some rando on the Reddit sub was pissed that Facepalm scans was not putting out the chapters fast enough for their liking, not knowing that the head of facepalm scans was retiring and in the process of handing over the scans to Sho Habby to take over. Then once he did, the backlash was swift and merciless. I don't think he's said much since it happened...
Wasn’t that the guy that someone else pretty much dared to do it? Made a post calling him out and all that.

Look...I'm sorry. I just uploaded something that I thought was already seen by most people. The last thing I need is enemies on the internet.
I just hope the new group is more up to date with the series than Facepalm was. They have my blessing going forward. I wish I had known what was going on behind the scenes. I'm not even that much of a manga translator, but I'd like to try my hand at it someday.

Dex-chan lover
Chill sir, there's a lot of people that commented that they were confused by the chapter, that means that they didn't realize it till the end of the chapter.
I guess reading chapter numbers is hard, huh? And i bet a bunch of people read it anyway even if they saw the chapter skip.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it sucks that you got sniped, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait for this filler chapter. Thanks anyway for your diligent work.
Holy shit lol, they really just stopped the chapter here

Users who are viewing this thread