Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 161 - Inuyama-kun Wants to Hear Her Reply

Look...I'm sorry. I just uploaded something that I thought was already seen by most people. The last thing I need is enemies on the internet.
I just hope the new group is more up to date with the series than Facepalm was. They have my blessing going forward. I wish I had known what was going on behind the scenes. I'm not even that much of a manga translator, but I'd like to try my hand at it someday.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Some of us like me gave into temptation and went into it knowing there was a gap but overall I would say the experience wasn't much different and in this particular case am glad I got to see the end result with less of the cliffhanger.

If anything, I feel like an improved warning system would be nice for those that don't double check and just enter through the updates pages.

Whole lot of idiots in the comments again I see. No, the sniping was not a good thing. Stop being children.
People are missing a big point, on top of sniping, posting chapters out of order, skipping a chapter, is one of the most dick things you can possibly do. It's like going to a manga where you're 30 chapters from the end and someone just posts the final chapter. I know, I had to deal with that kind of bullshit with Jitsu Wa. The person who did it is an asshole in that instance, and an asshole in this one. It's a VERY quick way to make sure that no one else in the scanlation fandom will ever work with your ass again.

Don't snipe. Don't skip chapters. It's real fucking simple yet idiots keep failing to comprehend such simple ideas.
I think you need to do some self reflecting and maybe take a break. The only one being a child here is you. Who else would go to attacking others or calling others idiots? Also I find it a bit silly that at this point you're more or less trying to gatekeep what others can read or enjoy.

I understand there's time and effort to scanlating and I appreciate everyone that does it but I think people need to realize there's others that might want to provide their own translations and that should be ok. It's not even uncommon to see that happening on this site and even more so offsite. At the end of the day, MangaDex is still an aggregator site and the world does not revolve around it. I think people get too worked up over "sniping" rather than just focusing on doing their own thing and enjoying it and sharing discussions about the series we love.

Also I find it kind of ironic we're back to this cause it reminds me of how Facepalm Scans first started on this series.

Anyways, thanks for picking things up Sho Habby Scans and I appreciate you all for being pretty levelheaded and not making a big deal out of things.

Double-page supporter
These two are way more interesting than the main couple,come at me. For the longest time Anjou has feel like a Manic Pixie Dream Girl but in manga form,at least with these two each part of the couple feels like a character with their own wants and needs instead of solely existing for the other.

I guess reading chapter numbers is hard, huh? And i bet a bunch of people read it anyway even if they saw the chapter skip.
Bro not everyone has a mental count over which chapter of every manga they read they are, sometimes people see a new chapter in their feed/app and click it without a second thought

Dex-chan lover
I think the sniping is fine if it's the actual next chapter. Sniper should have waited till this one came out before posting. I get this is kinda just a filler chapter, but come on man. We don't know the content of the chapter till it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t that the guy that someone else pretty much dared to do it? Made a post calling him out and all that.
That's the one, and come to think of it, the dude that called him out skated away without a game misconduct for that...

Double-page supporter
cover5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread