Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 161 - Inuyama-kun Wants to Hear Her Reply

Banned
Am i crazy or did i not read the next chapter from sho habby just a few days ago? Did i dream it? Because i know Inuyama gets shot down mercilessly. Oh, spoiler i guess.

Dex-chan lover
I think it will be just her apologizing for being awkward around him and she will probably ask him to be patient with her as she is adjusting to this new relationship. It's pretty evident that she likes him from her tugging his shirt and wanting to attend classes together.

Dex-chan lover
Am i crazy or did i not read the next chapter from sho habby just a few days ago? Did i dream it? Because i know Inuyama gets shot down mercilessly. Oh, spoiler i guess.
You did not read the next chapter from Sho Habby. That was just a one off random translation from someone else of 162.

And no, Inuyama doesn't get shot down, quite the opposite actually

Banned
You did not read the next chapter from Sho Habby. That was just a one off random translation from someone else of 162.

I know, that was a little meta joke regarding releases.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised people are actually so impatient that they read low quality sniper shit which was even a chapter skip. i'll surely stick to the sho habby releases cause i know they are always high quality, thanks guys!
I've got a big page of updates my guy, I see anjou-san i click read chapter. And the TL wasn't close to bad enough to realize it was a snipe until after.

Dex-chan lover
Not only Inuyama, but I too want to hear her answer

COME OOOOOONNN WHEN IT'S THE NEXT CHAPTER??

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Since I refuse to read the bootleg chapter, I wait with anticipation on what she's sorry for.

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised people are actually so impatient that they read low quality sniper shit which was even a chapter skip. i'll surely stick to the sho habby releases cause i know they are always high quality, thanks guys!
I just didn't notice until it was too late

Dex-chan lover

that was the joke

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it, what was the problem with chapter 162? I read it again on a different site and it seems fine, it's not low-quality MTL. I can't find anything in the rules about "sniping" or "releasing chapters out of order" or anything of the sort. Why was it removed?

Dex-chan lover
I have enjoyed Inuyama's various faces throughout the whole chapter. Ah, what a bliss

Dex-chan lover
The fact that chapter 162 was removed shows the double standards of rules on this site. 162 didn’t violate any rules and if I recall, chapters, once uploaded, don’t get to be deleted.

Double-page supporter
I don't get it, what was the problem with chapter 162? I read it again on a different site and it seems fine, it's not low-quality MTL. I can't find anything in the rules about "sniping" or "releasing chapters out of order" or anything of the sort. Why was it removed?
If someone is gonna snipe at least post the proper chapter and not skip one which honestly made it a bit scummy.

Users who are viewing this thread