Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - A Small Christmas Miracle

Dumb assess triggered by the basedlord hero SSSS, complaining about stolen Japanese entertainment from underpaid and overworked authors just because a chapter was posted ahead of the others. Keep doing God's work SSSS.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh chapter skip and all is cool, but having to read slang aussie instead of standard English translation is stupid.
I'm not from S'tralia or Oceanic Region, I can't relate to the slangs, even if i understand them. Since i'm not used to reading Aussie Dialect, the translations just comes off as annoying crap instead of humorous, as i'm sure it was intended.

Aggregator gang
Imagine beings such a loser that you complain about a translation you are reading for free. 5 duros that he is american lmao

Aggregator gang
By mistake I read this chapter, I mean I waited months for the chapters to pile up but I didn't noticed this was made a long time ago and is not new like the chapter before.... The translation was so shitty, just too much slang I thought my eyes were going to bleed.

Guess I'll wait for the other group to catch up to re-read the chapter with less slang.

Thank you anyway, the effort is still appreciated.

Aggregator gang
Such an impactful chapter...tho what took me a bit out of it was a sudden name change from Anjou-san to Angie and a sudden change in the way characters talk.
Translator change.....bad time to do that though.
@Ekfreet that is one of lamest and the most basic counter argument here. Like come on, bad content is bad. Getting it free doesn't make is good. Appreciate the effort but still, That ain't gonna change the bad to good.

Why is there always a translator group that puts some anglo slang in popular series? Their translation is accurate and high quality visually, so why?

Group Leader
This translation goes beyond just being bad, it's intentional vandalism.

Dex-chan lover
This scanlation group is just a bunch of trolls. If you're here to ask about the weird translation just do yourself a favor and block them

Users who are viewing this thread