Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Cleaning With Anjou-san

Double-page supporter
@UncleQ I thought that part was nice too. He doesn’t really insult himself that often, but it was cool to see him stop himself.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Just read Gal Cleaning to see what the fuss was about and honestly I expected worse.

Nice to see Seto exhibiting moods other than [Flustered] and having some (albeit minor) character development.

I hope this manga doesn't end at the confession stage. There's so much potential for dating shenanigans and I'm too invested in their relationship to entertain the idea of such an uninspired ending. Damnit, it's 2020 - give the people what we want.

Double-page supporter
@gauui I really hope it doesn’t end at the confession either. Like you said, there’s a lot of potential and the manga would be even cuter.

Aggregator gang
Damn, if we can't call that an open invitation I don't know what that all mean then.
Her teasing might actually awake a new fetish in me and if not already in Satou too.
Also, Just make it official already.
Everyone and their nannies know that you too are adorable and like each other alot.

73f.jpg

Nuff Said

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit, when I saw the name of the chapter I got some bad flasbacks to another manga. you all know which one..

@mukiex I'm pretty sure you have read many of the comments mentioning a certain cleaning manga and I was referring to that manga. The series title is Gal Cleaning which originally started out wholesome but then did a complete 180 some chapters in. I heard it was because the mangaka flipped out or something. If you want to read it then do so at your own risk but if you're used to the
r-word theme
(spoiler is for the cleaning manga series not this one) then I guess you'll be fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Looking cool joker!

also person below me just gave me a bit of ptsd

Users who are viewing this thread