Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Anjou-san's First Day of the Year

@Miros

Sources:

https://www.healthline.com/health/should-you-brush-your-teeth-before-or-after-breakfast#brushing-after-breakfast

“Brushing your teeth immediately after eating breakfast may actually cover your teeth with remnants of acidic food, which weakens your enamel.”
^article verified but NOT written by a medical professional. Also partially contradicts what I said earlier, as apparently the bad part is the spreading of acids into teeth.

https://www.getquip.com/blog/should-you-brush-your-teeth-before-or-after-breakfast/
^this agrees w my post but is written by quip, which sells toothbrushes. May not be trustworthy

https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/brushing-mistakes-slideshow
^4th slide. This is a blog managed by the American Dental Association so probably accurate, but doesn’t say WHY brushing after eating is bad.

Overall I still think I’m right; all sources agree that brushing after eating is bad. However, it is a little weird that there isn’t a consistent answer as to why you shouldn’t.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to point this out now, but damn is she stylish af

Double-page supporter
Why even bother taking the time to draw the whole panel showing her panties from behind while she's putting her shorts on, if you're just gonna cover it with a speech bubble? Seems like a wasted effort to me.

Dex-chan lover
@undulant is correct. My sister is a dentist (cosmetic practice, partnered with a senior orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry consultant and member of the General Dental Council) and you never brush your teeth immediately after eating. Wait at least 20-30 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter must be really hard to translate.

Get it? Hard. In various ways.

Kotatsus are a force to be reckoned with. If my country did have freezing winters then I’d straight up import, if possible.

Since everyone is talking about brushing teeth, isn't it better to brush teeth as soon as you wake up/ before breakfast? And then mouthwash after breakfast.

Dex-chan lover
I aspire to be like Anjou in just about every way.

That soup with mochi looks good, I forget what it's called...

@Lum1N0us i rinse my mouth with water and after i meal i brush my teeth. That way i don't have food that taste like toothpast AND i know my teeth are clean afterwards :p

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@JumboWheat01 Not even our perpetually-smug teasing tigress can best the dread kotatsu.
She might have stood a chance if she had some sort of clothing on her legs. A chance, at least.

While "fluffy" probably isn't the best description, on account of Anna being lanky and bony, the first page has her looking very fluffy, and possibly cuddle-deficient. :p

people here complaining how this just a fan service chapter when all this manga is 90% no or toned down fan service while I'm more focused on how detailed that ramen ... and it's makin me hungry

Don't care if this was a fan service episode. This looked more like the "lets look at how Anjou-san gets ready for another day of teasing her unsuspecting nerd MC". Lucky bastard. I really love how the author draws her though. The expressions she makes - there isn't a chance in hell someone wouldn't fall for that.

Users who are viewing this thread