Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Anjou-san's First Day of the Year

Double-page supporter
A chapter where doesn't happens anything thought very satisfying.

She puts on socks before her underwear? The dude should run away, she must be some kind of serial killer. That just isn't normal.

Seto at the start of the new year

8090b7896bb6429c71c76f0386d444a6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah. The fan service. Yet another day of adults trying their beat not to go to jail

@masonery @Tearsax

It's actually not an uncommon thing. My dentist told me something like this way back:

- brush before meal: removes bacteria so there are way fewer left to process your food, meaning less bacteria digestion waste to damage to your teeth. You'll be stuck with leftover food in your mouth, though
- brush after meal: removes the bacteria and leftover food to slow down the damage you suffer, but the bacteria have already had ample time to damage your teeth with their waste while you eat

@masonery, meals taste better with a clean teeth, if it's after you wake up, and it's sleeps better, if you brush them before going to bed (it's also good for your health).

"it's freezing" she said, yet her legs is all open...

Dex-chan lover
I came in here expecting some lewd comment, but instead I got this debate about toothbrush lol

I want to join in, suppose you get to brush your teeth once a day. Is it better to do it before you eat (ie. Morning, before breakfast) or after your body is done eating (After dinner, assuming you don't snack) ? And why?

@masonery @Tearsax

Brushing after you eat is, in general, not recommended. Lots of breakfast foods (Orange juice, pastries, bread) are acidic and temporarily weaken your enamel (the outside protective layer of your teeth). If you brush right after you run the risk of stripping off enamel, which can damage your teeth over time.

Users who are viewing this thread