Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 71 - Anjou-san's Hatsumode

Dex-chan lover
It is not like lil bro has any chance, so his feelings being it or not is meaningless and he might only be looking it isnt like people cant look.

Really hope he's got a thing for Chita instead of Anjou, just to keep things fluffy and relatively drama-free.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damnit, please, do NOT be a a love rival, little bro! Tell me the stare was for Chita, not Anjou!

Dex-chan lover
Chita manages to be both a cockblock and a wingman at the same time

Dex-chan lover
@chojinra lol, I dunno bro, i think he was looking at Seto and sees what Anjou sees in Seto or he is like Toyoda and likes flirting and cute stuff

I think @Liquidxlax might be on to something. Seto is framed right in the middle so he is the focus of that panel. Could be the start of a misunderstanding romcom situation where it's actually Seto the bro likes and not Anjou.

@KafukaPalazzo @NODZZ I think he is interested in Chii, but probably frustrated since she's known him so long she doesn't see him that way. But she did at least say that he's attractive and fashionable, so I think that might be where it's going. He's probably saying the rude shit to try and look tough in front of her. That explains why his sister keeps slapping him, because he probably doesn't normally act so tough except when trying to impress Chita.

chita say they are the lamest, meanwhile she is the one who is by herself and her friends with dates.

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight
Usually the cliche "best male friend who's open about his perversions" don't have their own romantic story lines, so I'm interested in him. Well, not so much him, him x her.

Users who are viewing this thread