Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - Boy's Meeting (Top Secret)

Dex-chan lover
@unknownids You're not wrong by any mark. It's actually a pattern just followed by most romance manga. And the same pattern of MC's friends gaining relationship faster than them is just cliche now.
I don't know what to say their stage of relationship so far, friends?

Dex-chan lover
Shark boi isn't that bad looking as I thought apparently. There were some angles he actually looked pretty good here.
Maybe if he got some sleep to help his shady gaze and fixed his hair?
I can see a chapter where he comes out as hot

But man... Seto my dude. Stop pretending to be clueless, at this point you're in denial because you're afraid of how others will see you
you damn well know she likes you.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's different in asia but going to the movies for a first date is a terrible fucking idea, because you're gonna be sitting quietly next to each other for 2 hours. It's wasted time. Chosing some activity where you're interacting with each other is actually preferrable.

Dex-chan lover
Putting boys together, having them talk about their crush and stuff, and we get progress out of it? Who would have thought?
*Sarcasm, I'm looking at you other romcoms*

Still talking about hands holding at a restaurant, these youngsters really are ruled by their hormones

Dex-chan lover
@ejohn Page 14 Panel 3 should say "Keep us updated" instead of "Keep up updated" There's also an empty text box.

Clumsy, nervous ike-boy is a fantastic addition to the crew. I've always thought Chita was funny if a bit odd so bringing her more to the forefront is gonna be cool.

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatevers the name of the wimp MC.

Btw, today Tokio didnt have bed hair. Good for him.

oh wow the guys had a convo together and were cute about it? i liked this a lot. wish we got stuff like this more often.

That took a long time, but I'm not complaining since the manga's art and scans are just so good. Also, each character is likeable but Inuyama is still best girl.

Aggregator gang
Lol, the subtitle (Top Secret) and that girl def heard everything

Dex-chan lover
Critical strike ! My heart, I love all those cinnabon rolls. Chita was always cool af, so it's great to see her more involved, and Tokio is spunning the plot at a good pace just by being genuine, it's great.

Double-page supporter
@BestBoy I noticed you have Machida-kun as profile pic, been a while since I saw him. Maybe I should re-read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread