Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 75 - Chita-san Wants to Eat a Lot

Dex-chan lover
@SnowyToilet thanks for the reply "retard" 🤦‍♂️ but I am speaking for myself. That's what this comment section is for. Now, have a pleasant day and kindly fuck off.

Didn't know we were in for a #LOTR side story like this. LOL he is cute with his liking Chi-chan though trying to keep up like a moron. Even in my stoner days I couldn't pack that much food.

Though when I went to Japan - I think the thing I did do the most of was try to eat all the food! Thankfully I did so much walking I actually lost weight the week I visited.

Dex-chan lover
@jagfanbb You said "No one cares" in your comment, and in case you're too illiterate to comprehend, let me spell it for you.

YOU ARE WRONG.

Sure, you have the freedom of making your own opinion. And surprise, I have the exact same freedom to make opinion on YOUR WRONG OPINION! Welcome to democracy!

Next time, don't speak for anyone else but yourself, asswipe.

Dex-chan lover
@andrake
Someone I know once said that, while there are guys that likes a girl that can cook, there exists the opposite where guys really like it when they have someone that can enjoy the things they cook.
Man or woman, a person usually is happy when the other person appreciates their cooking. I'm very happy to feed someone, perhaps I see it as a way of showing love.

The amount of food consumed, however, seems like it could be a point of contention? I know some people that dislike women that eat "a lot", saying "she has bad manners"/"it's gross"/"she is going to eat through my money". It just seems weird to me, but I suppose it's tied to their view of what femininity is, a preferred body type, or worry about how it looks to others? Maybe some insecurity about not being able to provide? Also how some people feel the need to order salad on the first date because it shows you're healthy and not an expensive date.

Which is why even if Chita eats an eye-opening amount, it's nice that she's not being judged because of it.
In a more general sense, Girls that enjoy food are cute.
In an even more general sense, Girls that enjoy things and look like they enjoy things are adorable.
That's a nice way to put it. I can agree with this, and I hope many others think similarly instead of sticking to preconceptions.

Also, I love your profile pic. Where's it from?

Dex-chan lover
@Candymon my picture is from Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf , also here on MangaDex, cute fantasy/ romance/ magic/ manga thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, anime girl. The mythical creature that eat a junk food once and get really fat or eat like THAT and still smolll and flat

I'm just waiting for someone to interrupt Tokio while he's talking, so that I can comment TOKIO TOMARE.

Group Leader
So a cute little tomboy that wishes to develop and eats a lot? so cute and interesting girl! but also I'm laughing at the "Puta" store, in spanish it means bitch hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread