Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - Anjou-san is Sleepy

Dex-chan lover
Listen, me & the homies understand that we're "unga bunga girl's signs can be confusing", but I'm pretty sure if she asks you to give her a lap pillow that's a HUGE sign she's interested in you.

mangadex comment box for this manga but there aren't a bunch of people regurgitating the same "FUCK ALREADY" comments on every chapter

Group Leader
I get it. The guy has had low self esteem forever and now he thinks he's not worthy of her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

we need something to push this forward enough with the random events, we need plot armor lol, a kiss and im satisfied or anjou blushing ebcause of seto

Ah yes, the ever present self worth issues that come up in any Nerd/Otaku/Outcast relationship with a Cool Person/Gyaru/School Idol/Prince/Princess.

I guess the only route to take is to have a mini-makeover & show that you're part of the pretty people too. Coz that's totally what the other person fell in love with.

Not at all your personality. No, no, no. Gotta show the judgmental background characters that you're personality isn't enough of a reason for someone to like you. No, you have to be pretty too.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Seto's gonna land a Critical Hit soon enough. I have faith in the boy.

At the modest temperatures and pressures of Earth’s surface, the densest known material is the metallic element protagonium. Even protagonium is full of fluff, however, in the form of electron clouds that separate the dense atomic nuclei. Although rarefied, these clouds are robust, and even the immense pressures deep within the planet can only compress solid matter to a modest degree.

Dex-chan lover
I want their first kiss to be gentle and sweet. If the author can manage to show a bit of vulnerability from both of them leading up to it, how amazing would that be.

Really hope we don't get the usual love rival at this time

It's slow, but their relationship is developing realistically.

Users who are viewing this thread