Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 80 - Just Like This

Dex-chan lover
Incoming annoying bullshit reason as to why a confession didn't work. Like my phone made a sound and I HAD to check it and take the call right then and there, or the wind is too loud, or I my shoelace was untied so I couldn't speak the language anymore until I retied it.

Why most people wish for the worst about inuyama? Just let him get his girl too

@Gapmoe I don't really get it. Seems like cute girls can have toxic personalities and nobody minds but a guy is slightly annoying and it's unacceptable. I'm actually really happy they did this, it's a cool way to introduce more cute girls into the story without having to do a dumbass harem every goddamn manga.

It is for further plot that I'm sure he'll get turned down. The similarities between seto and inuyama are very close, so seto being the protagonist, will feel the anxiety of being rejected through his friend.
This might lead to more insecurities for our Mc, leading to a conclusion where he overcomes them, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
I always felt like Toyoda was prettier than Anjou, that might just be me.
I don't mind this ship i hope he doesn't get turned down it seems unlikely with the way they talked to eachother before though.

Dex-chan lover
The gap moe that Toyoda has is so strong that i have to brace myself every time i feel that it is coming.

And go for it lover boy, the worst she can do is say no, but i think you have a chance.

I can relate SO MUCH with Seto and Inuyama.

@Grishnag I do prefer Anjou but it would be a blasphemy to say that Toyoda isnt at least the same level as her in all the cuteness and other aspects, so if you like her more there is no shame in that.

@shelttonsalles Outro brazuca aqui XD.

Dex-chan lover
Go for it Inuyama! You might get a no, but if you don't try you will never get a yes.

Users who are viewing this thread