Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 80 - Just Like This

Dex-chan lover
I'm in pain for the future of our favourite organ trader lookalike, for it's as clear as it's grim. He'll take the ultimate L to then take the fall in another second hand lesson for our MC. Why must our most resolute soldiers also be the ones to pay the highest prices, when the battlefield of love doesn't recognize purple hearts. I hope his fate mandated sacrifice won't be a final one.

srs, that gem of a character better find happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe My man. I sympathize with you, but I still disagree: He isn't mc. By the rule of second hand drama, he'll get wrecked like Dianas at traffic tunnels.

Dex-chan lover
If you really think about it, these two otaku boys are really lucky because they were the only boys able to get close with two gyarus. And both are very beautiful at that. I wish Inuyama x Toyoda will sail strong. They actually really match each other.

Oh dang, we're getting ready to pair the side ship! That usually means the main couple isn't too far behind. <3

Honestly i couldn't care less about the side couples i just want main ship chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Well. I can't see Inuyama taking an L like Ishigami did (still bitter about that) so LET'S GO!

Dex-chan lover
the f*** a death flag doing in this series?
Thank for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread