Yandere-chan Is Scary - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Is there a fetish on getting stared by a face like that?
I imagine it's the opposite of like scopophobia so maybe scopophilia? tho that'd be overall staring versus a specific expression lol

Dex-chan lover
MC, don't stick your dick in crazy, or wake up tied down while she sticks your dick in crazy.
tbf most ppl don't rly know/realize til it's too late. other in cases where they're 'warned' like welcome home papa (tho i guess he already got married before they met up with the mom/sister again lol). Or maybe it can be like that 'happy ending' one like "i''ll bear your child now you cant leave me" "I want kids too!" and smash cut to a happy end with the yandere confused

Dex-chan lover
Mc has no idea that he's surrounded by knives. They all seem like the "If I can't have him..." types.

Dex-chan lover
tbf most ppl don't rly know/realize til it's too late. other in cases where they're 'warned' like welcome home papa (tho i guess he already got married before they met up with the mom/sister again lol). Or maybe it can be like that 'happy ending' one like "i''ll bear your child now you cant leave me" "I want kids too!" and smash cut to a happy end with the yandere confused
You mean this favorite of mine:

Aggregator gang
Yandere-chan is cute 😈

Also I wanna see this onii-channing garbo crucified asap ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread