Yandere Ka To Omottara Motto Yabe Onna Datta - Ch. 46

TEU

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Forty-Four Minute Scans (ffms) announced they were going to drop the series. Luigiymario02, the typesetter for ffms and leader of Ecchi no Doujinshi Scans, announced they would pick it up on the forums of Chapter 41. Dortex (or BuyVelomobiles), who has a grudge against Luigi for whatever fuckin reason, told the group leader of Orchid of the Moon (who they translate for) that this series was available and they should pick it up. Overall, kinda weirdchamp, go Luigi
Only thing I don’t like about Ecchi no Doujinshi is that they’re a for profit group and work on licensed manga with simulpublishing, which is kind of silly. But not enough that I don’t read their work.

Dex-chan lover
Forty-Four Minute Scans (ffms) announced they were going to drop the series. Luigiymario02, the typesetter for ffms and leader of Ecchi no Doujinshi Scans, announced they would pick it up on the forums of Chapter 41. Dortex (or BuyVelomobiles), who has a grudge against Luigi for whatever fuckin reason, told the group leader of Orchid of the Moon (who they translate for) that this series was available and they should pick it up. Overall, kinda weirdchamp, go Luigi
Yeah I don't know they we can't just let luigi and Ecchi no Doujinshi handle it. They give the highest quality stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Forty-Four Minute Scans (ffms) announced they were going to drop the series. Luigiymario2, the typesetter for ffms and leader of Ecchi no Doujinshi Scans, announced they would pick it up on the forums of Chapter 41. Dortex (or BuyVelomobiles), who has a grudge against Luigi for whatever fuckin reason, told the group leader of Orchid of the Moon (who they translate for) that this series was available and they should pick it up. Overall, kinda weirdchamp, go Luigi
Scanlator Scav War and a short yeredere manga is the battlefield, got it.

Dex-chan lover
honestly they're closer to just overly obsessive derederes rather than actual yanderes
She was definitely more obsessive prior and was willing to commit a crime for the guy, but then the author decided to tack on this unnecessary backstory about the childhood friend being part of a crime group, and is also apparently some kind of secret yandere?
Yeah no, it’s bad writing how that character intro was handled.

Dex-chan lover
Yo! Osis! Glad to see you here!
Honestly I would've preferred you working on this one. The "declared heir" group has more than one credits page loaded with patreon shit, plus their mascot is off-putting. Talking about gathering allergies.
This manga is becoming a meme like tsundere one used to be.
That is the fate of all tomato manga

Power Uploader
Sorry, everyone. I didn't mean to stir the pot quite so much. As I said, this was a one time "for the luls" kind of thing. I've briefly worked with Luigi before and have no quarrel with him. I wish him all the best handling this series going forward.

Dex-chan lover
She was definitely more obsessive prior and was willing to commit a crime for the guy, but then the author decided to tack on this unnecessary backstory about the childhood friend being part of a crime group, and is also apparently some kind of secret yandere?
Yeah no, it’s bad writing how that character intro was handled.
i got interested in the story because i thought she was going to be an obsessive yandere girlfriend and that the yakuza shit would actually tie in more but unfortunately none of that happened and it just turned into another maiden in love story, a maiden who just so happens to be apart of the yakuza

Dex-chan lover
Now THIS is a proper love triangle. I alot of "love triangles" I see are actually love V's. I've always said that to have a love triangle you need at least one bi person (unless everyone is the same sex).

This man’s spittin’

Dex-chan lover
Scanlator drama aside (i actually found the free-for-all joke quite funny, i liked the ‘me too’s), her hair is definitely getting messier.

Don’t do this to me, author-san. My heart can’t take it. Not so soon after losing her again :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread