97ed56cd-22ea-429b-8fc3-172ce094527b
Baqly Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 2, 2018 Messages 452 May 5, 2019 #2 I don't know her offering a bit of soup to him after he was almost poisoned by soup seems a little ironic
I don't know her offering a bit of soup to him after he was almost poisoned by soup seems a little ironic
Aretheus Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 4, 2018 Messages 550 May 5, 2019 #3 @Baqly But she's doing that because the servants aren't allowed to cook any soup for him right?
crustlessbread Member Joined Mar 12, 2019 Messages 168 May 5, 2019 #4 he must have drunk alot of milk for having grown so tall in 3 months lololol
keks503 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 7, 2018 Messages 1,367 May 5, 2019 #5 I love it when he says that he'd even drink poison if it's Lycoris who's giving it to him<33 XDD I ship these two so much D
I love it when he says that he'd even drink poison if it's Lycoris who's giving it to him<33 XDD I ship these two so much D
AckSed Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 12, 2019 Messages 652 May 5, 2019 #7 Wait, this is sweet and not weird. *thumbs up*
stal2walk Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 1,475 May 6, 2019 #8 wolf just got mom instead of wife
P Psychronia Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2018 Messages 8,456 Jun 3, 2019 #9 Yeah, I think I'd want to wife someone who did all this for me too. Lycoris is seriously miscalculating.
Yeah, I think I'd want to wife someone who did all this for me too. Lycoris is seriously miscalculating.
kwendy Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 5,537 Jun 3, 2019 #10 @stal2walk And thus was born another Idea "villainous otome character is going for capture target's dad". Just kidding. But seriously though, family dynamics of such development would be wonderous.
@stal2walk And thus was born another Idea "villainous otome character is going for capture target's dad". Just kidding. But seriously though, family dynamics of such development would be wonderous.
M Miriha Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 307 Aug 3, 2019 #11 OwO ! What’s this ? A Fluff Chapter ? Let’s hope nothing bad happens in the chapters to come.
Kaarme Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 24,160 Feb 11, 2020 #12 Wolf has this peculiar problem: He can only cry twice in his life. If he cries for the third time, nobody will take him seriously anymore. @Baqly She did it so that he would get over his fear of soup. A nobleman who can't eat soup because of some childhood trauma would be looked down on.
Wolf has this peculiar problem: He can only cry twice in his life. If he cries for the third time, nobody will take him seriously anymore. @Baqly She did it so that he would get over his fear of soup. A nobleman who can't eat soup because of some childhood trauma would be looked down on.
geraldine08172006 Active member Joined Jul 30, 2020 Messages 894 Aug 30, 2020 #13 Wether she tries to stops him from being a yandere, i think i want him more to be a yandere instead and it seems like he will become one too...
Wether she tries to stops him from being a yandere, i think i want him more to be a yandere instead and it seems like he will become one too...
A AiriAi Fed-Kun's army Joined Apr 26, 2020 Messages 2,157 Sep 7, 2020 #14 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, so cute, so adorable ))))))))))": <3
A Aoixneko Member Joined Sep 20, 2019 Messages 748 Oct 16, 2020 #15 "Even if its poison I'll happily drink it". XD
Gurgling Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 10, 2020 Messages 3,323 Nov 16, 2020 #16 How old even is he, he be acting like he's grown She was very sweet this chapter I love it
AlessaO Member Joined May 30, 2020 Messages 445 Nov 25, 2020 #17 Ooohh.. It's back to 2-1 for our girl (tho she doesn't realized it..)
sakurabonx3 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 3, 2018 Messages 1,198 Jul 7, 2026 #19 Yo where Wolf be learning these slick moves from? What books has he been reading to train him in the art of rizz?
Yo where Wolf be learning these slick moves from? What books has he been reading to train him in the art of rizz?