Yandere Otome Game

Dex-chan lover
Art is average, not much world-building (or story smh) and I always forget the names because everybody looks the same. It had a great potential but it's really bland.
Read the original novel instead imo, the story is more enjoyable that way.

I think im a sadist because i really loved the look he had when she said “who are you?” 😂😂😂

Dropped. I used to look so forward to updates because it was such a 10 (in my opinion) but the recent chapters just aren't as interesting anymore. It had so much potential. Still, it was a great read from the beginning.

This recent arc got me confused are they Still in the book world how come she forgot everything, what is this book world in a fantasy world??

Double-page supporter
Eh, this story bores me now. It's become uninteresting since the timeskip but I stayed for five chapters more to see if it picks back steam but sadly it didn't, and I couldn't put up with it anymore. I'll peace out everyone

Thank you very much for translating, and uploading we (who really looking forward for the update) are really appreciate it and thankful for the team who uploading the manga.

For those who dropped the manga/said its boring then just f off.
And don't crowd the comment section with your personal interest of 'dislikes' about the story line.

Dex-chan lover
@syofiaa Imagine being this rude to people who earnestly and reasonably explain why they became disappointed in the story, don't swear with a mouth with which you kiss your mother, and otherwise quietly bailed. Get help.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see so many negotiate comments. This is Honestly one of my favorite stories . The exploration of how love can Turn obsessive and hurt the one you want to love. (Which is yandere) Especially this last arc that isn’t from the source material, but ties in nicely—-
parental love that turned obsessive.
Lycoris and wolf’s love is so sweet it can cause toothaches. I hope everyone that reads this story loves their partner more and wishes the best for them.

every time I see wolf I get a strong sense of "ah, Levi Ackerman"
edit: thank you so much for the translations!!

I had actually dropped this story after the first few translated chapters had been released last year. This was because I had grown bored of it, and also because I was quite confused with the story. Soon I had forgotten about it and a year flew by.
I am very happy that I found it again. Now that I’m a bit older, I’ve come to actually love this story. I want to hit my younger self for not liking this story at first. I’m really looking forward to reading the original novel, hopefully I’ll be able to find it, and make time to be able to read it.
I know not everyone will like this story, but I hope you’ll come back in the future and just try to read it again. See if you have a different perspective than before.

I know the group may not see this, but-
Thank you Träumerei Scans for your hard work It is certainly appreciated!

Sorry for the long, random comment from a random stranger. But I feel as if I had to share since it’s currently 2:00 in the morning and I’m feeling very nostalgic after finding this again.

Thank you for reading.

Thos really is a rrally fun story. Love how the artist uses eyes to convey emotions.

Contributor
I must have liked this once since I've kept reading it, but every chapter is so bland and always resolved with asspulls or deus ex machinas now. The protagonist is a straight-up Mary Sue and the entire story feels like wish fulfilment (which I guess is an inherent trait of the otome game isekai genre, but it feels especially egregious here).

Pretty average and typical otome reincarnation book. It’s enjoyable enough, and it’s pretty good if you want to kill time. The artwork is pretty nice, and this manga does have its moments, although they’re not common.

Users who are viewing this thread