Yandere Otome Game

(chapter 6), what the hell is this horror show, since when did villainess genre had horror in it, gosh this shit is giving me anxiety.

At this point , I am convinced that the author is going with the horror approach , I mean just look at how bland this manga is & being bland is the prerequisite for a horror read. even a fantasy isekai has more spice than this simple midieval horror/.

I just read the last 3 chapters all at once and nothing really happened at all -_- the story is really dragging its feet with the current "arc".

Idk about ya'll but I'm just vibing the fact the manga feels more like a series of slice of life after the Heroine's arc 🤣
Like, bruh I know it's mediocre and I didn't really get attached to the characters much like Hamefura (prolly be being desensitized with the Villainess theme), but the story kept on adding more stuff that I just wanna know the end mannnn (LET IT END 😆🤣)

Oria's my fav if he's actually trolling with Lycoris 😆

Not attached as in too intently but if I were to describe between the two franchises’, it’s like hamefura can be my magnets on a fridge while this one could just be a bunch of stickers I never use but just to give away? 😂😭

It’s prolly biased tho since I’ve read hamefura first than this one, so these kind of troupes were fresh for me before that’s why I liked the characters.

I thought it’s going to end soon, but they added new story. 😅 I hope it’ll be good

The story was way better when they were still kids, I liked it better when wolf was a tsun. But now the story is kinda bland

Every time an arc ends with a happy ending, I thought "Ah, this is a good ending to the story" and BAM, more shit happen. Stop dragging already, author-sama.

It gets sooo boring, it's good to some point of the story but after that it isn't really anything interesting

Users who are viewing this thread