Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda mad that she didn't get married to the childhood friend and that she has to go through this... But whatever i guess. Gotta get life experience i suppose
Many thanks

What is with this man? She spoke the truth and even gave him options what the hell does she have to apologize for? Someone needs to come and smack this man upside the head. He's an idiot. She needs a divorce. She asked for a divorce, you don't like her why do you expect her to come and apologize to you just divorce her you prideful cocky disgusting poor excuse for a husband. If you don't love her, don't want her then just divorce her. Conceited son of a bitch. Why does she have to deal with you calling her a cold slut.?! OOooooogh! I wish I could go inside the manga and drive a knife through that stupid braindead head of his!

This kind of man is used to being pampered by woman. He can do no wrong, the other party has to come and apologize to him, even if he is the one at fault just to stroke his ego. The truth is this damn fool doesn't know how to apologize and will tell himself he did no wrong, that it was the other party's fault for provoking him. Yes, he thinks he is THE shit. But he's just A shit. A big heaping steaming pile of shit.

UGh, I hate this type of man the most. Someone kill him, kill him with fire.

The protagonist seems to still have an interest in making the marriage work, e.e I know in marriages, people aren't perfect. You will fight and stuff but this man seems too stupid. I can already picture the protagonist suffering repeatedly for no reason because of her husband.

She can do so much better. Oh gosh I can only pray she finds happiness and freedom from this pompous idiot.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@SlipTrick I know the meaning of it. Wondering why it meant that. Surely someone from the distant past thought this was appropriate and then coined this term with this meaning when English was still 'evolving'.

It is also likely that I would be the resident idiot and actually shout JUSTICE ICE CREAM if i was present at that "historical moment"

Dex-chan lover
I knew the spoilers
I knew what will happen to him
I still hate him

Double-page supporter
@primrosea please tell us the the MC's final pairing under a spolier please!

NVM I GOT IT NOW OSJXNAWHD NICE

For a starter, Sir, you're the one who's being an idiot here. You showed up getting mad for nothing and accusing MC for what she's not. This guy should burn.

Dex-chan lover
@churrystar he still believes that she was trying to give Stella the boot most likely.

What annoys me is how one ASSAULT became a history of chasing men. Like, how the fuck?

What enrages me even more than the husband thinking he knows everything, is how Opal thought everyone in the mansion loved her and then the one who apparently has no love is her own old man.

Dex-chan lover
I know the spoilers and I will share them with everyone cause I'm too cool for spoiler tags.

Dex-chan lover
Was she really reading a ledger on her spare time?
Not confused, but surprised really.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she leaves all these people regretting everything they ever did to her and goes to marry her friend Claude. Clearly this is what that's hinting at so far but man are these people nasty for one's "protecting" an angel when they knowingly skipped even celebrating the wedding, lobbed unwarranted hatred and vitriol at her and made this poor girl marry the jackass only for her money.

@icarushector oh, okay, thanks! I seriously didn't understand why she had to apologize. Still, I hope she doesn't since that is all about he believing that but not actually being true.

@kyara more like
7 years of hell, 7 years of torture
ughh

@riflow
Maybe they will after Hubert remarry later. His new fiancee is overbearing and wanted Stella out no matter.

Users who are viewing this thread