Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I doubt it. Seeing how he's treated her so far. I am guessing he'll believe she made it up or something.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh no form of apology will ever let me ship this wonderful mc with that moronic duke. She's way too good for him.

why go too far for that husband if i were u i might just kill the duke and his whole household jk

Fed-Kun's army
@Sindead28 Still couldn't ship them together even with that scenario. They can be friends sure if something like that were to happen but if something like that did happen, I'd probably hate it since why make her a damsel in distress all of a sudden?

Group Leader
bruh, he's gonna call her a slut for bringing another man with her isn't he 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
The husband is a fricking douche bag, I don't want him to get a Redemption arc or something. Even if she was a "Slut" she's literally giving him money so he can be stable, at least be nice to her? Even if it's fake it's better to try. And for the "Angel" Stella, if she also believes she's vulgar and arrogant why try to fake it, can't you just truthfully prove your point?
I know this is all just for the story but in a realistic way, adults can't be this idiotic on planning to frame somebody or do territory management which they were basically born to do :/
I know I'm a few chapters late btw

I have to admit this MC is one of the best in this kind of genre. She's not the usual stupid or useless MCs that I see a lot. She didn't start a pity party and gave up hope but actually made a plan on what to do until she can divorce that shit head and even managed to save his ass.

yeahhhh, no
she's above his range.
point blank period.
He can stay with his angel lol I really dont care about them.
but can i point out that I find Trevor hot for some reason 😃 idky

Users who are viewing this thread