Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Yasss Queen, werk mama! Opal be fierce we got no choice but to stan! 🤩

Honestly though, Opal's really too patient to deal with all these shitty treatments and stupidity, and still kind and generous enough to want to resolve the problems for them, like gurl managed to repeatedly stay relatively calm and professional, like wow because I definitely wouldn't have such immense amount of patience and kindness for the duke&co. The duke is really still irredeemable for me I can't with him, and honestly wanna see more consequences and hardships fall on him while him realizing he's the one who brought all that upon himself. With that said, I kinda get the feeling that he'll throw a tantrum and slap Opal in the next chapter, ugh.

It feels like it's taken a long time, but it's really only been 10 chapters; this duke had his comeuppance relatively early compared to other series. All the same, I still wished it could have come sooner. ^^;;

@Rayster I feel bad for the duke since he's ignorant and been taken advantage of, but he's also in a position of great responsibility; he just doesn't have an excuse to be so negligent. Especially now that he's an adult and is in charge of so much. He doesn't deserve Opal or her kindness at all.

I was surprised to see 290 comments lol but I can see why cuz damn that was satisfying. Kicking him out of his own house like the true boss of the house. 😎 She played it smart.

Get fucked Duke! I'm so happy to see Opal taking a stand! I feel like a proud mother 😢

Users who are viewing this thread