Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

God fuckin finally! Just please actually go through with it...no turning back at the last minute or similar bs/unstatisfying development

Double-page supporter
Please I don’t want to wait a month after see that! I need it now!!!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao what high ground doe she think he's standing on?? Like bruh.. you married her for her money and now that you used it all up you're divorcing her? What to marry another lady and take that lady's money too?! Like hell, she was way to nice about it.
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
TO THE STREETS WITH YE! IF YOU CAN'T PROPERLY KEEP HOUSE, GO STAY WITH YOUR KIND IN POVERTY YA SHITTY DUKE!

I am so glad she ended up taking this decision. It definitely must have felt bad knowing he excluded her from the document signing process, but if he was going to be any more negligent with managing his property, it won't take long before he is left with no property. Key difference is that now she has the power to make things better.

Dex-chan lover
Who is going:
the maid and the butler are going out, for what I remembered, although I think they will come back in the future
the aftermath:
she will eventually give all his possession s back (he will buy all back)... Meanwhile they will finally enter in good terms, with him even falling in love with her (it is not reciprocal, thank God)
and them:
in the second arc, her true love will reappear and will bring her to his side

Dex-chan lover
ooooooooooOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

Dude got owned. Here's hoping he is out of the picture for good. Good for nothing.

OMG GURL GO GO GO FIGHTING YEAHHHHHHHHH HELL YEAH SHOW HIM WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

Users who are viewing this thread