Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I'm laughing so hard the husband is so reckless I don't know if ignorance is the correct word to describe him 😩😂

Dex-chan lover
Shiiiit. Just wish she'd divorce him right now. And then see the look on his face when she kicks him out and he finds out he is now a commoner. That would be a hard lesson to learn, but for this dumbass, a necessary one. And so cathartic for the readers.

Lmao the husband needs to learn and grow up fr, he’s no longer a young boy that can push everything onto everyone else and use the excuse that his parents died or smth. He’s so useless, only good for boasting her image LOL thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
GOOD JOB COACH BOYY 👍👍
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING OPAL'S KIND HEART AND CLEAR MIND!! May you find your happiness sometime later boyy 😣

Group Leader
Cave is my best boy and I'd like to punch Duke McLeod or whatever the fuck in the face

Wow this dude is TERMINALLY stupid. The coach boy is the only one allowed to stay.

Break her legs which she is hiding that she is actually disabled , she is like a con artist on the street who tricks people 😂🤣

Her husband's stupidity is 100% pure😅😅 and it's not even cute at all...thx God he's not the ML

MC basically

570.jpg

Ezk

we have no choice but to stan, that woman! she laughed at his face, as he deserved! it felt so good

Users who are viewing this thread