Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

bruh but like stella isn't even being bullied for shit??? jesus christ these people are assholes through and through
and NOW THIS BOI FEELS GUILTY I-
i want to just say to him "boi i hope you're happy seeing your wife getting beat around by your fake ass girlfriend"

I admit I'm not that smart but I can't seem to follow wtf is happening anymore after that omor guy's debt arc.

Dex-chan lover
Literally fuck everyone in that household. I'm so boiling mad, I cannot.

step 1. make a story where the antagonists are so hateable... and nothing else

step 2. profit

Dex-chan lover
Will Claude have a major role in the story later on?
Spoilers welcome.

Ugh when will those bitch ass bastards of that household burn in hell im so ready for that

Aggregator gang
The inferiority of the servants and maids as well as the F bullshiiiiiiiit about that girl being bullied is enough to drive me mad for a week 🙄 thanks for updating our daily dose of anger XD

im getting severe whiplash here. her sad face in chapter 8 and suddenly crying suggests that she's planning to sacrifice herself or some bs, but everything else suggests she actually has a brain and is going to figure out what's up with stella and all these other conspiracies

reading the spoilers gives me hope 🥺 hope she becomes happy soon..... 😭 thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Man i know it took longer because they wanted to release this as a whole instead of in parts like the series is in japan but i really wish i could fast forward so we can see these assholes get fucked or at least taught a lesson. Hopefully what i think is happening happens next chapter cause im sick of these asinine maids and butlers who act like twitter users :(

Users who are viewing this thread