Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Bullied my ass !the one being bullied is your goddamn wife you stuckup piece of shit , I hope you burn down with your little girlfriend and that skank in your goddamn manor and die with a shit ton of dept . Then you will crawl back to the mc and beg for her to help you but I hope that she will spit on and you will rot in your stupidity and dumb actions

boi I swear if she doesn't start throwing hands with the way she tolerates their utter bs, then I will, everyone in that manor just needs to die in a fire

Aggregator gang
What is WRONG with this series!??? GAHHHHH! I don't care if he feels remorse. All of their conduct is UNACCEPTABLE at this point!!!!!
She needs to divorce him! Divorce that useless, idiotic husband and marry her first love.
I would have stopped reading long ago if I wasn't so invested in seeing Opal find happiness T-T I don't even want her to start getting along with her husband. He should realize the error of his ways after his finances are gambled away by Omor and his wife is happily remarried with another man!!!!!!!

Thanks for the chapter. Despite my frustration, I do hope to continue reading this, at least until Opal's situation becomes better lol

MD@Home
KILL. EVERYONE. IN. THIS. HOUSE.

VIOLENCE IS THE ONLY ANSWER

NOBLES ALL BURN

KILL ALL FAKE RICH.

I don’t really understand what the author is trying to do with this weird sadsack story.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Castella @NovaXII
Well she has a plan to reform the territory after learning of its mismanagement. Which she got the approval of from her uncle. She had a sliver of hope her husband would take the chance to confirm her findings and to treat her with the respect she deserves after what she did. Which he didn’t in both fronts. Seeing her be so confident I imagine that was the final straw before she does something on the extreme side (enough to get her uncle to initially refuse helping) to finally get her way.

Maybe she’s going to do the cliche otome Public condemnation only with proper evidence and backing.

I really want to know what she's doing. And I want to know it now. I dont understand what's going on since the author is delaying revealing all the cards to us which just makes me want to pick up the novel. If that's his goal, then I guess I can't say anything

She better power move his ass what the hell TWT I get that the whole house has a bias but their lack of remorse or guilt is infuriating, I hope the protag gets what she rightfully deserves

Dex-chan lover
God I can’t wait to see everyone treat her as their savior after she saves their asses, like a normal villain would have slapped rude servants at the least, god they’re so dumb

she took it from him improved the territory and also showed him how to manage then husband bought estate back and then MC just filed divorce after a few years

I really like the pacing but the wait between chapters is brutal. Cant wait to see what happens next chapter. Ty for the work so far :D

Fed-Kun's army
what in the fuck do they put in the water in this fuckin estate that everyone is so fuckin dumb like ho yall are getting played... yall are gonna be jobless soon... also that bitch's mother pisses me the fuck off. hag got too used to acting like the matriarch that she dead thinks that her daughter is the one getting her ass whooped like everytime i see that goldilocks lookin ass ho i just wanna
DydS0KuVYAALcUN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread